Company Location: Peyia, Paphos
Full time employment
Leptos Calypso Hotels is a leading hotel chain operating in Cyprus and Greece. The company’s main areas of operation consist of the operation and management of various tourist projects such as Resort hotels, self-catering apartments, mixed development units comprising of both hotel and apartments, villa developments, spas, restaurants and much more.
The company portfolio currently comprises of two 5-star hotels, one 4-star and one 3-star Hotel with self-catering apartments and tourist villas in Paphos Cyprus, and a deluxe hotel in Chania, Crete. The company aims to bring together the elegance and charm of resort hotels and hospitality while preserving links with local architecture and cuisine.
The Head of E-Commerce will be responsible for driving the growth of the online business of the Hotels’ website in cooperation with all activities driven by the Leptos Group of Companies. Further he/she will support business growth of all electronic direct and indirect channels as well as online travel agents and social media campaigns.
Duties of the Head of E-Commerce:
• Daily management of hotels’/Rentals online presence on various Online Travel Agent (OTA) websites;
• Managing rate & inventory changes;
• Communicate with Hotel/Rental Managers, on a regular basis;
• Developing budgets for projects, monitoring costs, providing status reports to management, and incorporating feedback from the executive level;
• Drives web traffic/sales, growth of e-Commerce applications via targeted online campaigns and retention strategies, with high level of customer acquisition and conversion;
• Negotiating and closing new business opportunities with new OTA’s.
• Conducting feasibility studies, ROI and suggesting ways of improving revenue generation over e-channels.
• Measuring, analysing and reporting Distribution performances and suggesting tactics of improvements and new activities.
• Assisting all other revenue streams of the hotels with the development of digital initiatives and strategies as F&B, Spa, MICE, etc.
• Producing monthly reports for each channel as required by the BU’s and Head Office.
• Updating hotels’/Rentals room rates and promotion with OTA
• Educated to degree/Diploma level in Digital Marketing or any related field
• Experience managing Digital, e-Commerce or Revenue roles in the travel industry
• Experience using and managing Property Management System (PMS) and Channel Manager is preferable.
• Ability to critique and advise management on e-Commerce decisions
• Experience dealing with online travel agents would be a must
• Good written & verbal English is essential
Reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager
Apply with your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.